1.24.2013

Day 3ish


Daily Reflection:
Technically day 3, but day 1 of a team weight loss competition I've joined.  And how do I start that?  With a piece of pizza... lol.  One piece, from a medium pie, thin crust... it's not the end of the world.  It's the start of a realistic eating plan.  If I say I must only eat organic kale, I'll screw myself within the first 24 hours.  (Although I do have organic kale in the fridge.)  I'm not on a diet, I'm changing my habits to something healthier.  It's my brain child... we shall see if it survives infancy.

Pitfalls: 

Buying too much pizza last night.  I love cold pizza.  Don't need to do this again though.  Also, had company for dinner and Hubs raided the new wings spot in town for dinner.  

Conquests:

Green juice.

***


What I Ate Today:


Breakfast:  Hawaiian pizza (1 slice), Earl Grey tea.

Lunch: Lara bar, juice (pear, celery, kale, cucumber, ginger).


Dinner: Spinach salad, boneless wings.


Dessert: n/a


Snacks:  Piece of homemade bread and butter.


***


Recipe:  n/a


Activity:  n/a


Moving Forward:
Off day.  We have company.  Focus on planning out meals, so it is balanced and complete.  Make exercise a priority.  

No comments: